Documents required for obtaining a Russian visa in
the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Kyrgyz Republic
1. Passport (should have at least two clear pages for visas, must be valid no less than six months after the visa expiration date) and a photocopy of the page with the passport holder’s personal information;
2. Visa application form signed by the applicant. Incomplete visa application forms will not be processed. The application must be filled in online at visa.kdmid.ru and printed out;
3. One recent photo of the applicant (3,5 x 4,5 cm). The person on the photo should not have a headdress or tinted eyeglasses;
4. Visa invitation
- Tourist visas - a ‘tourist voucher’ and a ‘tourist confirmation’ document, issued by a Russian tourist company authorized by the MFA of Russia, stamped and signed by authorized person (original),
- Visas for other purposes, e.g. work, business, study, religious ties etc. - invitation issued by a regional Directorate for Migration Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia on the request of inviting party (original),
- Transit through Russia - copies of the corresponding plane tickets or train tickets (from Kyrgyzstan to Russia and from Russia to the country of destination). If you’re travelling through other countries or exiting Russia to a country that requires visas, the corresponding visa is required. If you travel by car you should provide your driver’s license, the documents for the car and their copies, and a cover letter mentioning the details of the journey.
5. A photocopy of the valid Kyrgyz visa (should be valid for no less than 90 days);
6. Medical insurance valid on the territory of Russia for the duration of stay (only for the citizens of the EU, China, Iran and Turkey);
7. Medical HIV test certificate (for trips to Russia over 3 months long);
8. Permanent residence permit in Kyrgyzstan (only for citizens of Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Iraq, People Republic of China, Korean Democratic People’s Republic, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Syria, Somalia, Chad, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, Georgia).
The passport should not contain unsolicited markings, records, erasures and any corrections. The passport should not have pages that have been torn out or removed.
Attention! After January, 10th, 2014 the visa applications prepared without use of the form located at visa.kdmid.ru will not be accepted.
VISIT ST. PETERSBURG AND THE LENINGRAD REGION WITH AN E-VISA!
Starting from October 1, 2019, nationals of 53 foreign States may be granted an e-visa to enter the Russian Federation through air, naval, automobile, and pedestrian checkpoints located in the territory of Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region.
PLEASE NOTE: Entry and exit on an e-visa by means of rail transport is currently unavailable.