GENERAL VISA INFORMATION
List of the documents that are necessary for getting of Russian visa in Russian Embassy in Bishkek
1. Completed visa application form signed by the Applicant only. Incomplete visa application forms shall not be processed. Application available online at http://visa.kdmid.ru
2. Valid national passport (original only and it should have at least two clear visa pages). It must be valid no less than six months after the visa expiration date.
3. Visa invitation.
If You go to Russia for tourism the invitation should be issued by any Russian tourist company that has the license of the MFA of Russia.
If You go to Russia for other purposes (work, business, study, religious issues etc.) You should provide the original invitation issued by Federal Migration Service of Russia.
If you would like to get a Russian transit visa You don’t need the invitation but You should provide the copies of Your plane- or train-tickets (from Kyrgyzstan to Russia and from Russia to any other country).
If you travel by car you should provide Your driving license, the documents for the car and their copies.
4. The copy of the valid Kyrgyzstan visa (the expiry date of Kyrgyzstan visa should be not less than 3 months after the day of applying for Russian visa).
5. One picture of an applicant (3,5 х 4,5 cm). The person on the photo should not have a headdress and dark glasses.
6. Medical insurance valid on the territory of Russia (only for the citizens of EU countries).
7. Medical certificate of the absence of HIV infection (only for those who is going to stay in Russia more than 3 months).
8. Permanent residence permit in Kyrgyzstan (only for the citizens of Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, People Republic of China, Korean Democratic People’s Republic, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Ruanda, Syria, Somalia, Chad, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, Georgia).
The passport should not contain marks, records, erasures and any corrections which have been not assured by the competent authorities of the corresponding foreign state. The passport should not have any pulled out or embroidered pages.
Attention! After January, 10th, 2014 the visa questionnaires filled in without use of the form, placed in WEB portal, will not be accepted to consideration.